Software Engineer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 4 سنوات - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 1.4K الآراء
Netways iscurrently recruitingaDevelopment and Support of BusinessApplications on IBM Domino/Notes (R7 and R9) platform and Web for BankingProducts.
· Developing new features of the current products.
· Debugging issues and solving them.
· Supporting client by responding promptly to reportederrors.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or ComputerEngineer
· Years of experience: Min of 2 years in the field ofsoftware development.
· Experience in Improvement of Software Performance.
· Experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems.
· Previous experience inIBM Domino is not a requirement.
· Experience with Banking Solutions is a plus (CreditBanking: Corporate/Retail) topics
· Good in interpretation of vague statements inrequirements.
· Good Knowledge of software lifecycle.
· Good understanding of Information Systems relationshipwith business functions.
· Understanding of Business cost of consequences ofsoftware errors.
· Communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences.
· Researching platform errors.
· Good in working in a Team as well as alone (strong senseof self guidance).
· Good managing of Tasks Load.
· Strong Attention to details.
· IBM Domino Development/Maintenance
· Future: Microsoft Dynamics 365
Interestedcandidates send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.