Applied Machine Learning Engineer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنتين - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 1.2K الآراء
We are looking for a passionate andexperienced Machine Learning Engineer with a strong programming background toapply latest techniques in building and deploying enterprise machine learningmodels across multiple domains.
· Buildproduction machine learning data pipelines and infrastructure that can beleveraged by a variety of algorithms.
· Develophigh-scale machine learning algorithms to tackle challenging problems.
· Develop infrastructureand guide team members to satisfy enterprise compliance requirements.
· Build andoperate enterprise class services that satisfy relevant compliancerequirements.
· Providetechnical leadership and mentoring for the development team.
· Maintain knowledgeof the latest advancements in Microsoft machine learning platforms, tools, and services.
· FollowMicrosoft best practices and share them with the team.
· Participatein functional, technical, and code reviews.
· Educationaland/or professional background in machine learning or a related field.
· Graduatedegree in Computer Science or other quantifiable fields such as Engineering,Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Decision Science, Data Analytics,etc.
· 6+ years ofexperience developing production quality code in a professional softwareengineering role.
· Experiencewith very large-scale data processing/analysis (a.k.a. Big Data).
· Experiencewith Python, C/C++ and/or C# skills and understanding of software designpatterns.
· Experiencewith Deep Learning frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras and CNTK.
· Experiencedeveloping high-performance service-oriented solutions.
· Ability towork independently to actively identify and drive solutions for evolving businessproblems.
· 2+ years ofSoftware Program/Product Management experience.
· Experiencewith Azure cloud services.
· Experiencewith Azure Machine Learning.
· Experiencewith DevOps and/or MLOps.
· Experiencewith recent NLP & deep learning advancements (e.g., BERT, transformers,attention, LSTMs, sequence to sequence, etc) is a plus.
· Publications inAI/ML is a plus.