Senior Software Developer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنة - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 730 الآراء
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for the creation, maintenance and documentation of both mobile and desktop applications used by Al Majmoua to operate and direct its daily operational processes.
The Senior Developer should be comfortable around both front end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries along directly coordinating with 3rd party providers to create, update and maintain all web services needed by those providers.
The Senior Developer will be coordinating with the database developers to finalize all programming projects.
· Analyze users’ needs, design, test, and develop software to meet those needs
· Recommend software upgrades for customers’ existing programs and systems
· Design each piece of the application or system and plan how the pieces will work together
· Document every aspect of the application or system as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades
· Collaborate with other computer specialists to create optimum software
· Coordinate with the support unit for incidents related to software development
· Responsible for all back end integration work.
· Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
· Write and maintain the relevant technical documentation
· University Degree in Computer Sciences
· 3+ years of relevant C# Development.
• Full stack developer
• Experience with ASP.net Framework, SQL server and design/architectural patterns (MVC) / ORM Entity Framework
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Hands on experience in designing and developing high volumeweb services using API protocols and data formats (REST, JSON, and SOAP &XML)
· Solid background in algorithms and data structures
· Familiarity with RESTfulAPIs to connect Android/application to back-end services.
· .Net Core (nice-to-have)
· TFS/Azure DevOps or similar project management task and bug tracking solutions.
· Working knowledge with Git is preferred.
Our Tech Stack
· .Net 5.0
· Web services, WCF, Windows Services, MVC, REST API, object-oriented design, N-Tier architecture,optimization and multithreaded programming.
Al Majmoua is a leading Microfinance Institution, independent, Non-Profit and Lebanese Non-Governmental Organization whose mission is to promote sustainable development by improving the economic and social conditions of low-income individuals, especially micro-entrepreneurs, with a focus on women and youth, through the provision of financial and non-financial services, all over Lebanon.