SharePoint Developer- Team Leader وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنة - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 823 الآراء
SharePoint Developer- Team Leader
Netways is currently looking for a SharePoint developer –Team Leader experienced in building and configuring SharePoint websites usingweb UI or SharePoint Designer and developing code for SharePoint. The applicantis responsible for developing applications around the core concepts of businessprocess management, collaboration, business intelligence or enterprise contentmanagement
- Develops software solutionsby studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring withstakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and workprocesses; performs software design using software development fundamentals andprocesses, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- To configure and customizecustomers’ SharePoint systems according to the requirements and designspecifications
- Develop new web componentsusing C#, .NET, SQL, and XML
- Extend the functionality ofSharePoint with web parts, electronic forms and other application technologiesas required
- To be involved in testingthe system to ensure the requirements have been satisfied
- Work with customers todeliver end user training
- Installs SharePoint farmsand configure them
- Deploys custom SharePointsolutions
Skills /Attributes Required
- Bachelor’s degree inComputer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience inSharePoint Development
- Experience as a SharePointDeveloper in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery ofweb-based applications.
- Experience with SQL ServerReporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server IntegrationServices a plus.
- Experience with SharePointDesigner, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Good written and verbalcommunication skills
- Good troubleshooting andresearch skills
Candidates with matching requirements can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with Email Subject: SharePoint2020
Netways has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than 15 years of proven expertise in implementing turn-key solutions, based on Microsoft’s latest technologies. We serve more than 2,500 customers through our worldwide locations in the MEA (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar), Gulf (UAE, Bahrain and Qatar) and North America (Canada) Regions.