Applied Data Scientist وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنة - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 860 الآراء
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Data Scientist to work on challenging problems and apply machine learning to a diverse array of enterprise uses cases.
· Keeping abreast of research trends in the field of Deep Learning and AI.
· Think through a problem from inception to shipment.
· Exploring applications of Deep Learning across multiple domains and identifying models that can bring value to our customers in those domains.
· Training models that can then be deployed at scale.
· Write scripts for data analysis, ETL, and visualization.
· Understand and improve data annotation processes.
· Communicate and articulate complex issues & technologies.
· Work independently and collaboratively with other research and product teams.=
· Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field with focus on Artificial Intelligence.
· 5+ years of industry experience in the areas of machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing or data mining.
· Proven track record of production quality ML model deployment/development
· Experience with Deep Learning frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras and CNTK.
· Strong coding skills in Python and/or R.
· Experience with libraries for data exploration, modeling and visualization.
· Experience designing experiments and answering questions with data.
= Preferred Qualifications:
· Experience with Azure Machine Learning.
· Strong coding and development skills.
· Experience with big data.
· Publications in AI/ML is a plus.
To apply please fill this form: https://bit.ly/2A551mX
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.