Senior UI / Full Stack Developer - Team Lead وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ شهر - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 56 الآراء
We are looking for a seniorUI / Full Stack Developer -Team Lead to drive and implement and build large web and mobile apps and platforms. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handlingproject activities with customer and team members on a daily basis. Expertiseinclude being able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations andeffective collaboration, defining development workflows, developing enterpriseapplications and being able to
· Ensure that development and design standards are being followed
· Design and implement responsive applications using modern front-end,backend technologies
· Stay current with technology trends and apply this knowledge to propelbusiness success
· Work closely with the Software Development Manager in the areas oftechnological evolution and strategy
· Oversee day-to-day operation with customers
· Implement best practices including accessibility, UX and responsivedesign.
Required Skills and Experience:
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
· 3+ years of experience as a full-stack developer
· Good understanding and experience in software methodologies and designpatterns
· 1+ year of experience in Angular 4+
· Experience in working with REST based API backend (our stack: ASP.netWeb API).
· Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming
· Strong time management, organizational, follow-up and communicationskills (oral and written)
· Ability to complete multiple tasks and manage a high volume of competingpriorities in a fast paced environment
· Collaborate effectively with all structural levels of an organization tomeet company goals and objective
· Provide thought leadership on evolving and improving technical design,development practices and team evolution and improvement
Netways has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than 15 years of proven expertise in implementing turn-key solutions, based on Microsoft’s latest technologies. We serve more than 2,500 customers through our worldwide locations in the MEA (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar), Gulf (UAE, Bahrain and Qatar) and North America (Canada) Regions.