Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) Developer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنة - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 510 الآراء
We are looking for a highly capableSoftware Development Engineer who is passionate about software development andmachine learning and driven to make an impact.
· Work with ourAI team to design and develop real time, high performance applications.
· Developunique methods that gather and delivers information with an aim of changing theway we interact with the digital world.
· Develop and customizesolutions leveraging Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services.
· Design and implementchatbot conversation flows.
· Buildtransactional chatbots by integrating with third-party cloud platforms andservices.
· Buildintelligent agents by incorporating cognitive services.
· DevelopPlatform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions usingMicrosoft Technologies.
· Develop webapps/services and integrate with third-party APIs.
· Design codefor high scale/availability/resiliency.
· Provideongoing support to end-users (advice, guidance, assistance and training).
· Maintainknowledge of the latest advancements in Microsoft AI Services.
· Follow Microsoftbest practices and share them with the team.
· Participatein functional, technical, and code reviews.
· Collaboratewith scientists and ML engineers in developing coherent frameworks.
· BS inComputer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
· Minimum of 6years of professional experience in software development
· Minimum of 1years of experience in machine learning using tools like TensorFlow/Pytorch/Scikit-learn, etc.
· Proficiency in SQL queries, data structures, algorithms (searching,sorting, optimization, dynamic programming).
· Strong systemdevelopment skills, with a long-range system view that leverages developmentranging from rapid research prototypes to carefully architected complex systems.
· Experience with building and consuming Rest APIs.
· End-to-end technical experience in Microsoft DevOps methodology, design, engineering,testing, support
· Ability to solve complex technical problems via the application of solution/designthinking.
· Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
· Experiencewith Azure cloud services.
· Experiencewith Azure Cognitive Services.
· Experiencewith Microsoft Bot Framework SDK.
· Experience inbuilding chatbots with Natural Language Understanding (NLU).