Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations - Developer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ أسبوعين - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 25 الآراء
Netways is looking for a highly skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Developer to lead digital transformation projects and be responsible for the on-going development phases of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations as well as executing integrations and generating reports used for operational and analytical decision making.
- Working on full life-cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate into application features.
- Converting functional requirements into customizations on Microsoft Dynamics 365 using X++ and .NET/C# and programming languages.
- Implementation and deployment of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations modules and customizations.
- Perform debugging and testing of all Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations code and assist with any issues related to production or development environments.
- Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, Fit-Gap Analysis, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, production support, and documentation.
- Data Migration and Integration cycle from requirement gathering until the production phase including testing.
- Customize and develop on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations features and build all related reports used in using X++ and visual studio, SSRS.
Skills and Requirements:
· Bachelor degree.
· 3-5 years of experience with developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations applications.
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and X++.
· Basic knowledge of .NET and Microsoft SQL.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work in an onsite/offsite team environment, sharing ideas, and working collaboratively.
· Able to develop API, Odata, and data entities.
· Building RESTful APIs.
· Good knowledge of the Power Platform is a plus.
Netways has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than 15 years of proven expertise in implementing turn-key solutions, based on Microsoft’s latest technologies. We serve more than 2,500 customers through our worldwide locations in the MEA (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar), Gulf (UAE, Bahrain and Qatar) and North America (Canada) Regions.