SENIOR BACK-END DEVELOPER (Remote working) وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 10 أشهر - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Zahle - 492 الآراء
Creoshift is looking for a Senior Back-end Developer with demonstrated experience in Laravel Framework (PHP) in addition to proven passion for building great products and ability to contribute to the rapid development of our client-facing applications through taking ownership of the API and backend technologies.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- US Dollar (Fresh) salary;
- Remote working;
- Flexible working time: Work wherever, whenever;
- Fun, respectful and stress-free work environment;
- Fully paid time off.
IF YOU WORK WITH US, THIS IS HOW YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE, TASK-WISE:
- Checks tasks and issues on internal task management tools, JIRA, Gitlab and Github;
- Collaborates with developers and project managers to determine workload priorities and timelines;
- Assists project managers with managing deployment releases;
- Meets with project managers and business analysts to help determine the technologies to be used;
- Influences product decisions, features and APIs;
- Writes or helps to write a clean structured and well-documented code;
- Delivers a well-tested code;
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members;
- Utilizes new technologies and tools to modify products and provides integration with applications developed internally and externally;
- Works through all phases of the software development life cycle, including research, design, analysis, requirements, implementation, test automation, and maintenance;
- Helps QA team to write the tests.
REQUIREMENTS (SHORT VERSION):
PHP, Laravel, CI/CD, Unit Tests, TDD, Github, Gitlab, Tailwind CSS, AWS, Documentation, eCommerce
REQUIREMENTS (LONGER VERSION):
- In depth Knowledge & experience in Laravel Framework;
- Experience in LAMP & LEMP stack;
- Experience in building and leveraging RESTful APIs;
- Solid understanding of MVC;
- Knowledge of Design Patterns;
- Experience in designing and maintaining relational databases like MySQL;
- Experience in optimizing SQL queries;
- Understanding of common web application vulnerabilities and remediation;
- Familiarity with Linux environment;
- Experience in OAuth 2;
- Knowledge of Test-driven code;
- Ability to write effective unit tests;
- Experience in Git;
- Experience in Cloud-Based Infrastructures;
- Familiarity with Agile Development;
- Understanding of the inner workings of CMS systems;
- Experience in eCommerce common features and best practices;
- Demonstrated ability to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects;
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment;
- Ability to understand, produce, and communicate reports and metrics;
- Knowledge and experience in Headless applications;
- Knowledge and experience in popular hosting service such as AWS & Azure;
- Experience in Agile Scrum;
- Understanding of the SOLID programming principles;
- Excellent communication, computer and project management skills.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE (We would like you even more):
- Knowledge in Node.JS;
- Knowledge in React;
- Knowledge in AlpineJS;
- Knowledge in GraphQL;
- Knowledge of the development of eCommerce platforms;
- Knowledge in Redis.
For interested candidates please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creoshift SAL, a top provider of custom digital products including professional web design and development.