MLOps Developer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 3 سنوات - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 1.4K الآراء
AI Venture Labs, is an AI accelerator in Partnership with Microsoft, enabling AI startups to innovate using Microsoft AI while experimenting in our Industry Labs to build and grow.
AI Venture Labs is looking for a highly capable Software Development Engineer who is passionate about software development and machine learning and driven to make an impact.
• Work with our AI team to design and develop real time, high performance applications.
• Develop unique methods that gather and delivers information with an aim of changing the way we interact with the digital world.
• Develop and customize solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services.
• Design and implement chatbot conversation flows.
• Build transactional chatbots by integrating with third-party cloud platforms and services.
• Build intelligent agents by incorporating cognitive services.
• Develop Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions using Microsoft Technologies.
• Develop web apps/services and integrate with third-party APIs.
• Design code for high scale/availability/resiliency.
• Provide ongoing support to end-users (advice, guidance, assistance and training).
• Maintain knowledge of the latest advancements in Microsoft AI Services.
• Follow Microsoft best practices and share them with the team.
• Participate in functional, technical, and code reviews.
• Collaborate with scientists and ML engineers in developing coherent frameworks.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
• Minimum of 6 years of professional experience in software development
• Minimum of 1 years of experience in machine learning using tools like TensorFlow/ Pytorch/Scikit-learn, etc.
• Proficiency in SQL queries, data structures, algorithms (searching, sorting, optimization, dynamic programming).
• Strong system development skills, with a long-range system view that leverages development ranging from rapid research prototypes to carefully architected complex systems.
• Experience with building and consuming Rest APIs.
• End-to-end technical experience in Microsoft DevOps methodology, design, engineering, testing, support
• Ability to solve complex technical problems via the application of solution/design thinking.
• Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Experience with Azure cloud services.
• Experience with Azure Cognitive Services.
• Experience with Microsoft Bot Framework SDK.
• Experience in building chatbots with Natural Language Understanding (NLU).
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.