.Net Tech Lead وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ شهر - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 248 الآراء
Netways is currently seeking to recruit a .Net Tech Lead, you will enjoy the challenge of designing and building applications that solve today’s business needs.
You should understand the aspects of the software development cycle, from architecture to development to testing.
• Deep understanding of application development practices and design patterns, application lifecycle management, and common software architectures.
• Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
• Solid understanding of common database technologies.
• Strong understanding of agile development best practices.
• Understanding software testing and optimization methodologies, including writing unit tests and executing performance and regression testing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related
• 1+ years of experience in developing applications, consuming and developing APIs and following technical best practices and design patterns.
• Experience in Micro-service architecture
• Experience with participating in projects using agile methodologies, such as the Scrum approach to agile software development.
• Technology experience in : ASP.NET MVC and Web API applications
• Experience in T-SQL and SQL Server in general
• Intimate knowledge of .NET framework and .Net core
• Passion and demonstrated ability for continuous process improvement.
We look forward to hearing from you by sending us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim at exponentially accelerating intelligent evolution of industries through digital transformation of human experience, mind collaboration and thing interaction to attain optimal productivity and foster collective agile innovation.
Netways has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than 15 years of proven expertise in implementing turn-key solutions, based on Microsoft’s latest technologies. We serve more than 2,500 customers through our worldwide locations in the MEA (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar), Gulf (UAE, Bahrain and Qatar) and North America (Canada) Regions.