Sales Director (Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE) وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 4 أشهر - Sales - Beirut - 316 الآراء
Netways iscurrently looking to hire a SalesDirector (Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE) that applies their expertise in selling strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution to achieve defined revenue objectives. This role is responsible for creating, leading and directing a high-performance sales team that achieves revenue, profitability and monthly recurring revenue targets while consistently delivering customer value. The Sales Director manages the hiring, on boarding and compensation plans of new and existing sales team members and develops sales strategies that both accelerate new customer acquisition and deep en existing customers relationships. The Sales Director also works closely with corporate marketing to ensure a seamless end-to-end customer acquisition business process.
· Leads, develops, and manages a team of high-performing sales and technical pre-sales/post-sales resources to drive solution opportunity revenue and market share by leveraging the Microsoft Products and Cloud offerings to meet their customers’ Mission Critical
· Build, monitor, drive and orchestrate a strong pipeline in accounts to ensure continuous population of short- and long-term opportunities, and maintain a healthy pipeline
· Ensure that proposals,quotations, and contracts are in line with the customer requirements
• Develop plans and strategies to meet or exceed the company’s revenue target by building and growing strong customer relationships to earn their trust and loyalty
• Develop a scalable sales process and drive sales team compliance.
• Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and goals.
• Support complex sales negotiations, attend sales presentations and help close strategic deals.
• Directly manage large, high-profile customer accounts, (when appropriate).
• Work collaboratively with marketing to develop lead and revenue generationprograms and create high impact sales collateral.
• Set targets, performance plans and objectives for all sales team members.
• Review sales team members performance, progress, and targets.
• Recruit, select, onboard, and train new sales professionals.
• Create motivating compensation plans and incentives.
• Monitor competitive and market activity. Provide feedback and recommendations to the executive team.
• Ensure CRM system accurately reflects all customer and new business opportunities.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Bachelor’s in computer science/ Business Administration / MIS or any related field.
· MBA is preferred
· 4+ years of experience in selling MicrosoftDynamics 365 solutionsCE
· 7+ Years of experience in a sales leadership role
· Verifiable track record of quota achievement.
· Strong sales and business background focused on software technologies (Microsoft software and devices technology preferred) combined with deep understanding of key industry solutions and competitive technologies.
· Demonstrated passion for technology and its use in driving Digital Transformation journeys for customers in various verticals
· Certification in sales is a plus
· Ability to succeed in complex, ambiguous, and dynamic environments.
· Strong leadership, decision-making capabilities and problem-solving skills
· Ability to think strategically and creatively about business problems
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.