Digital Transformation- Account Manager وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ أسبوعين - Sales - Beirut - 42 الآراء
In a world where technology is drivingthe evolution of industries, Netways- Microsoft Gold CertifiedPartner is here to transform the future of industries. Netways IntelligentDigital Transformation framework will help evolve and disrupt industriesfrom financial services, government, healthcare, and education to retail,telecommunication, engineering and more through injecting intelligenceinto all business ecosystems.
Netways iscurrently looking tohire a passionate Digital Transformation- Account Manager in sellingdigital transformation solutions using Microsoft products, as we areexponentially accelerating intelligent evolution of industries through digitaltransformation of human experience, mind collaboration and thing interaction toattain optimal productivity and foster collective agile innovation. The Digital Transformation- Account Manager willbe responsible for the orchestration of sales activities in an assigned numberof existing Enterprise Accounts within our Core line of business.
· Overallownership of account including client relationships, contracts and financialmanagement.
· Workclosely with pre-sales and business development teams to identify marketopportunities
· Definethe market approach, determine and implement sales plans and campaigns to winnew businesses.
· Develop and implement strategies to grow Netwaysbusiness and market shares through our approved sales methodology
· Developstrong relationships with existing client stakeholders while expandingNetways footprint to new clients and bringing the “best of Netways” to addresstheir challenges.
· Prospect aggressively to develop business through networking,referrals, personal lead generation and cold calling; including follow-upappropriately to obtain appointments
· Build,monitor and orchestrate a strong pipeline in accounts to ensure continuouspopulation of short- and long-term opportunities, and maintain pipeline health
· Collaboratewith Netways team members in the delivery of digital transformation services toensure customer expectations for innovation and quality.
· Identifyvalue proposition, prepare business cases and contribute in preparingpersonalized proof of concepts for potential customers.
· ReviewRFPs, RFIs and RFQs and lead the discussion with Netways pre-sales department
· Insurethat proposals, quotations, and contracts are in line with the customerrequirements
· Preparecreative presentations and client pitches.
· Bachelor'sdegree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related field. MBAis a plus
· 4to 6 years of related work experience in account management
· Demonstratedpassion for technology and its use in driving Digital Transformation journeysfor customers in various verticals
· Experiencein complex solution selling at an enterprise level to large organizations
· Certificationin sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies andconsultative selling, is a plus
· Excellentunderstanding of digital transformation services involving custom applicationdevelopment
· Strongknowledge in Microsoft products, especially in enterprise and business applications:MS Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Power BI, Microsoft Azure…
· Demonstratedbusiness acumen and successful experience in managing all aspects of programs, including:communicating with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources.
· Effectivelycommunicate in plans, proposals, results, and negotiate options at seniormanagement levels
· Excellentcognitive and problem- solving skills.
· Excellentcommunication skills, both written and verbal including presentationdevelopment and high attention to details )
“We are on the front lines of the greatest revolution in thehistory of mankind, and we need your intelligence to change the world.”
Join our mission for intelligence by emailing us your CV to email@example.com
Netways has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than 15 years of proven expertise in implementing turn-key solutions, based on Microsoft’s latest technologies. We serve more than 2,500 customers through our worldwide locations in the MEA (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar), Gulf (UAE, Bahrain and Qatar) and North America (Canada) Regions.