Data & Analytics (Sales & Business Development) وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنتين - Sales - Beirut - 1.1K الآراء
Position Desired Locations: UAE , Qatar and KSA
Only relevant profiles will be contacted
Netways, Microsoft’s 2019 UAE Partner of the Year, helps enterprises plan their “Enterprise-wide Intelligent Digital Transformation”, enabling them to exponentially increase their business performance, differentiating themselves from competition and creating a culture of constant innovation. Netways Intelligent Digital Transformation allows enterprises to reimagine the future of the business by delivering a Multi-Experience Customer Engagement, an Empowered Employee Developer Engagement, a Culture of Continuous Innovation and an Optimized Operational Framework. Our Digital Team combines industry knowledge and proficiency in cutting edge Microsoft latest technologies (Cloud, AI, IoT, Blockchain, Data Platform, App Modernization etc.) and engages with your enterprise with Netways Industry Blueprints.
We are looking to hire a passionate Sales and Business Development candidate experienced in selling Data & AI solutions using Microsoft products.
As a Data & AI - Sales and Business Development candidate, you will be working within our sales organization to generate leads and close deals. You will be a trusted advisor and a Data & AI subject matter expert helping customers to evaluate their applications, recommending solutions that meet their requirements and demonstrating these solutions. You will need to follow the whole Account Management cycle including planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, licensing, deal negotiation and closure.
Your Responsibilities will be to:
• Approach potential new customers and propose Data & AI engagements aligned with the customer’s business strategy to identify potential leads
• Use Netways core sales tools, targeted account lists to engage with prioritized customers
• Articulate and demonstrate the business value of Data & AI solutions, by acquiring a good understanding of Netways Industry Blueprints and addressing the customer’s business pain and strategic goals
• Promote Netways Industry Blueprints Data & AI solutions and perform lead presentations to related industries and customers in order to create New Opportunities.
• Assess every New opportunity and define key elements such as: account details, estimated budget and closure date, probability, funnel stage etc…
• Develop New Opportunities by continuously following up with the customer requirements and needs
• Prepare relevant proposals in collaboration with the Presales and Sales managers within Netways’ Sales Organization to get needed alignment and meet targets
• Work towards closing the New Opportunities successfully while building a trust-based relationship with customers
• Follow the projects execution by coordinating with the PMO and Delivery Teams to achieve successful projects delivery and meet the right profit margins for delivered solutions
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding the customer’s needs, meeting their expectations and winning their trust through professional sales and delivery approaches
• Build a strong and active business network
Required Experience and Skills:
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or MIS or Business Development
• 5 to 7 years of proven sales experience in selling business solutions to enterprise customers with a focus on data platform technologies
• Experience leading large cloud deals like Data Platform modernization and migration, Data Analysis and AI
• ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
• Good understanding of Microsoft products and/or complementing solutions
• Committed to a continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Arab Nationality is a Must
• Excellent selling, executive communication and negotiation skills
• Latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Extensive customer network
• Expertise in selling enterprise solutions with good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages
• Strong technical capabilities and sales presentation skills
Interested candidates can send their CV to email@example.com
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.