Pre-Sales AI Engineer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنة - Sales - Beirut - 764 الآراء
We are looking for a Pre-Sales AIEngineer to support responses to RFPs, RFQs, RFIs and oral presentations acrossthe organization. To excel in this role, the Technical Proposal Writer must beable to translate complex technical solutions, strategies, and themes intoeasily understandable, readable, and compelling content.
· Analyzerequirements and develops proposal by assembling information including projectobjectives, implementation methods and plans, resources, budget, writing,revising and editing drafts including executive summaries and conclusions.
· Coordinateswith sales team, solution architects, and Unit Managers to uncover and supportthe business and IT goals of customers by driving the technical decision andproviding business value with the Microsoft Cloud and Azure platforms to ensurethe response clearly conveys the value proposition and differentiators againstour competition.
· Proactivelyengages with key stakeholders to ensure that all written content is appropriateand to the highest quality standard, while maintaining complete commitment toaccuracy and handling of sensitive and confidential data.
· Ensuresproposals and related documents are complete and in compliance with RFP andproposal formatting standards.
· PreparingMicrosoft Business Solutions presentations and demonstrations.
· Collaboratingwith the technical team to gain an appropriate understanding of the winstrategy and to ensure the response clearly conveys the proper businessperspective, key messages, value proposition, and differentiators against ourcompetition.
· Develop anddeliver proof of concepts.
· Responsiblefor final delivery of proposals within deadline.
· Remainsknowledgeable and up to date on changes and developments in Microsoft solutionsand offerings.
· Bachelor's / Master’sDegree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
· 7 years ofpresales experience (either as presales or acting as presales) or 5 years ofsolution specialist.
· 5+ years ofexperience in a proposal writing role, with verifiable experience managing proposalsof high value.
· Demonstratedexperience with technical services proposals.
· Goodknowledge in Microsoft Apps and Infrastructure, Business Applications, Data& AI platforms and services, Modern Workplace.
· Able to workwith teams of varying sizes and technical abilities.
· Experience insales orientation, analytical thinking, communication.
· Fluency inArabic and English languages (oral and written).
· Hands-on experiencein AI/Machine Learning will be a distinct advantage.
· Good codingand development skills is a plus.
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.