Digital Transformation- Sales Manager وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنة - Sales - Beirut - 690 الآراء
In a world where technology is drivingthe evolution of industries, Netways- Microsoft Gold CertifiedPartner is here to transform the future of industries. Netways IntelligentDigital Transformation framework will help evolve and disrupt industriesfrom financial services, government, healthcare, and education to retail,telecommunication, engineering and more through injecting intelligenceinto all business ecosystems.
Netways is currently looking to hire a passionate Digital Transformation- Sales Manager in selling digital transformation solutions using Microsoft products, as we are exponentially accelerating intelligent evolution of industries through digital transformation of human experience, mind collaboration and thing interaction to attain optimal productivity and foster collective agile innovation.
· Implement strategic planning, forecasting and ongoing development of sales team
· Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
· Meet company sales target objectives by recruiting the needed sales team and establishing their sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas
· Maintain sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning,monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Collaborate with different organizations in the company including Pre-sales, PMO, Business Development and Delivery Teams to project expected sales funnel and achieve the right profit margins for delivered solutions.
· Design and implement new sales strategies to grow Netways business and market shares through our approved sales methodology
· Build and grow strong customer and partner executive relationships to earn their trust and loyalty.
· Prospect aggressively to develop business through networking, referrals, personal lead generation and cold calling; including follow-up appropriately to obtain appointments
· Build,monitor, drive and orchestrate a strong pipeline in accounts to ensure continuous population of short- and long-term opportunities, and maintain pipeline health
· Collaborate with Netways team members in the delivery of digital transformation services to ensure customer expectations for innovation and quality.
· Solution seller with expertise in selling Digital transformation/enterprise solutions and good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages.
· Identify value proposition, prepare business cases and contribute in preparing personalized proof of concepts for potential customers.
· Review RFPs, RFIs and RFQs and lead the discussion with Netways pre-sales department
· Insurethat proposals, quotations, and contracts are in line with the customer requirements
· Possess strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
· Bachelors in Computer Science/ Business Administration / MIS or related field. MBA is preferred.
· 6 +years of related work experience in Sales
· 3+years of experience in people management and leading sales teams to achieve quota sustainable growth.
· Strong sales and business background centered on software technologies (Microsoft software and devices technology preferred) combined with deep understanding of key industry solutions and competitive technologies.
· Demonstrated passion for technology and its use in driving Digital Transformation journeys for customers in various verticals
· Certificationin sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies and consultative selling, is a plus
· Excellent understanding of digital transformation services involving custom application development
· Strong knowledge in Microsoft products, especially in enterprise and business applications:MS Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Power BI, Microsoft Azure…
· Must be able to focus on solutions to problems and inspire to drive to relevant digital transformation in all customer opportunities.
· Ability to identify, nurture, and drive digital transformation deals with all customers.
· Effectively communicate in plans, proposals, results, and negotiate options at senior management levels
· Excellent cognitive and problem- solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development and high attention to details )
“We are on the front lines of the greatest revolution in the history of mankind, and we need your intelligence to change the world.”
Join our mission for intelligence by emailing us your CV to email@example.com
Netways has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than 15 years of proven expertise in implementing turn-key solutions, based on Microsoft’s latest technologies. We serve more than 2,500 customers through our worldwide locations in the MEA (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar), Gulf (UAE, Bahrain and Qatar) and North America (Canada) Regions.