Art Director وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 6 أشهر - الطبية والرعاية الصحية - Beirut - 649 الآراء
Netways is currently looking for a creative and talented Art Director to create artwork and designs for clients to help translate their goals and ideas into design concepts.
The ideal candidate will be creating design concepts in response to clients’briefs. This work involves the below media platforms, including:
- Digital communications, websites, landing pages, mobile apps and emails template
- Marketing Collatera
- Press, print advertising and presentations
Important to read:
Candidates must submit their CV and portfolio for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exercise will be provided as a first technical test with 2 stages for delivery enhancements
· Understanding client’s briefs and requirements
· Pitching an idea of how to actualize a client’s project
· Drawing original designs,characters, etc… by hand using design tools
· Studying and Generating UI and color pallet templates
· Create drafts of digital designs and discuss with the design team
· Working as part of a team to create a larger design, or to complete a small portion of a big project,such as perfecting a unique font
· Enhancing the design concept using a wide range of colors and graphics.
· Manipulate different type faces, font sizes, colors, images, and drawings for use in Web pages,multimedia, and interactive media
· Staying up to date on industry trends and the latest digital design software
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, or any related field
· 3+ years of experience in art direction and graphic design creation
· Strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities
· Excellent drawing skills
· Expertise with standard digital design tools, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe XD/ Sketch/ Figma etc.
· Strong knowledge in UI color pallet generating and original characters drawing
· Exceptional interpersonal,collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills
· Cooperative and detailoriented
Netways has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than 15 years of proven expertise in implementing turn-key solutions, based on Microsoft’s latest technologies. We serve more than 2,500 customers through our worldwide locations in the MEA (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar), Gulf (UAE, Bahrain and Qatar) and North America (Canada) Regions.