Senior UI/UX Designer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنة - الطبية والرعاية الصحية - Zahle - 543 الآراء
We are looking for a senior UI/UX Designer to create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how websites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role;
- Portfolio of design projects;
- Knowledge of wireframe tools;
- Experience in design systems;
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Illustrator, Sketch, XD, Figma, Invision…;
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Good time-management skills;
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
Note: Work will be remotely for the time being.
If you are interested please send your CV and the portfolio link to email@example.com.