Digital Marketing Manager وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنتين - الاتصالات التسويقية - Beirut - 1K الآراء
Netways is currently looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager that applies their expertise in enhancing brand awareness within the digital arenas and drives online traffic to Netways website that lead to best-in-class customer acquisition. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy and delivering high-quality campaigns across social media and platforms.
· Plan and execute all digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, marketing technology, email, mobile, social media and display advertising campaigns.
· Improve the usability, design,content, ranking and conversion of the company website.
· Oversee and influence the socialmedia strategy by creating and managing the social profile and presence,monitoring online conversations and sentiment and creating content for socialchannels.
· Conduct research and analyze data togenerate insights
· Launch creative campaigns to drive Netwaysbusiness forward and generate new leads.
· Set digital marketing strategiesusing all necessary tools (e.g. website, newsletters, social media and blogs)
· Liaise with experts to optimizecustomer experience and ensure brand consistency
· Measure and generate reports regardingROI and KPIs
· Build strong community’srelationships through social media interaction
· Keep up to date with Netwaysaudience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
· Persistently stay current with thelatest trends and best practices in online marketing, analytics andmeasurement.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing /Multimedia / Business or relevant field
· 7+ years of experience in digital marketing
· Strategic results orientation with aproven track record of strong tactical execution.
· Meaningful experience withdata-driven SEO analysis and optimization; as well as hands on knowledge of SEOtools, Google and other web analytics, and keyword tools
· Thorough knowledge of searchranking, optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
· Experience with content and emailmanagement tools, and marketing automation technology
· Possesses an active and well-roundedpersonal presence on social media, with a command of each network and theirbest practices.
· Good experience with web analytics:developing reports, sharing dashboards, and communicating the story aroundoverall performance
· Solid experience in running GoogleAds campaigns
· Hands on experience with GoogleAnalytics
· Very good experience with online marketingtools and best practices
· Experience working with creativeteams by participating in concepting/brainstorming sessions and translatingideas
· Confident communicator who can buildrelationships and rapport easily
· Proven ability to manage projectsinvolving both internal staff and external agencies.
· Strong written, oral and visualcommunication skills.
· Entrepreneurial and problem-solvingspirit
· Analytical ability and can use datato inform all decisions
· Innovative and adaptable
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.