Digital Marketing and PR Manager وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ شهرين - الاتصالات التسويقية - Beirut - 160 الآراء
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Digital Marketing and PR Manager to scale user acquisition, drive traffic and create buzz through data-driven strategies and creative marketing campaigns for a Digital Platform that enables networking, trade, social development and collaborative action.
The ideal candidate must have a combination of public relation skills, passion for digital marketing, strong interpersonal skills and excellent marketing and social media expertise.
· Develop scalable growth plans to drive user acquisition, user engagement,platform adoption and retain users.
· Build and maintain trusted relationships with key users.
· Recruit local and Global Influencers and engage them to advocate the platform among the Lebanese people Worldwide.
· Plan and organize virtual and physical events by different criteria to introduce new users to the platform.
· Create and deliver powerful presentations that aim to highlight the platform’s purpose, benefits and features.
· Apply a result-oriented approach by observing and measuring progress to tweak and test new strategies to attain needed KPIs and targets.
· Exhibit a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices such as A/B testing, by experimenting with innovative marketing tactics to accelerate user on boarding process and increase platform adoption. Measure the results, compare and optimize strategies.
· Analyze feedback and request the implementation of improvement initiatives accordingly.
· Develop reports, share dashboards, and communicate the story around overall performance.
· Execute content management and updates.
· Implement and manage social media programs to support the overall marketing strategy.
· Collaborate with the team to make sure updates are delivered on appropriate deadline.
· Stay plugged into the latest digital trends and tech.
· Graduate degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
· 7+ years of experience in growth and acquisition marketing.
· Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social media best practices.
· Understanding of social media KPIs and web traffic metrics.
· Strong Interpersonal skills.
· Entrepreneurial and problem-solving spirit.
· Hunger for knowledge and a passion for digital disruption.
We aim at exponentially accelerating intelligent evolution of industries through digital transformation of human experience, mind collaboration and thing interaction to attain optimal productivity and foster collective agile innovation.
Netways has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than 15 years of proven expertise in implementing turn-key solutions, based on Microsoft’s latest technologies.
We serve more than 2,500 customers through our worldwide locations in the MEA (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar), Gulf (UAE, Bahrain and Qatar) and North America (Canada) Regions.