ERP Project Manager وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنة - Management - Dubai - 332 الآراء
We are currently looking to recruit a talented ERP Project Manager with a track record of driving innovation and of delivering technology enabled transformation projects in an operational organization. As an ERP Project Manager, you will regularly assess the tech market for opportunities to drive positive change and efficiency into our service delivery model.
• Plan, manage and execute projects to drive ERP projects including governance,scoping, planning, and project delivery.
• Work closely with the project team to champion and promote tech solutions.
• Identify all related issues, corrective or mitigation acts to be conductedprior to such commitment.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Oversee and manage the delivery of multiple projects across the businessensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Assess client needs and team challenges proactively to create and enableeffective solutions.
• Partner with key stakeholders.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Measures project performance using Microsoft Project Plan.
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
• 5-7 years of experience in project management preferably in Microsoft ERP orERP in general.
• Good experience with Microsoft Projects.
• A relevant Project Management qualification, such as PMP, Certified ScrumMaster, ITIL.
• Strong understanding of continuous improvement and Agile methodologies(SCRUM).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Sure-Step methodology.
• Solid technical background in ERP.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to drive project team to meet goals andobjectives.
• Excellent communicator; both written and spoken.
• Ability to provide innovative thinking in solving complex problems.
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Technologies: GitHub, Azure DevOps Boards, Microsoft Project, SharePoint,Visio.
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.