UI Development Lead وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 6 أشهر - Research and Development - Beirut - 275 الآراء
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering - writing great code, creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering the working system to production - then you are the kind of person we are looking for.
· Architect front-end solutions, establish best practices and introduce/implement new technologies
· Innovate and enhance on-site functionality
· Communicate effectively across desks, teams, and departments
· Participate in agile development processes in SDLC, including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
· Establishes a technical vision with the development team and work with developers to turn it into reality
· Implement and enforce engineering best practices using modern standards and patterns
· Review unit test plans, tests, and code coverage to ensure high quality delivery
· Implement engineering excellence by enforcing regular code reviews, continuous integration, high test code coverage, on-going code refactoring and adequate documentation
· Good experience working closely with design team
· Be involved in the conceptual phase of projects
· Come up with innovative technology focused ideas
· Collaborating with UX/UI department
· Involvement with internal and external community initiatives.
· Provide thought leadership to the team around new approaches and workflows and technologies
· Provide thought leadership to the business around innovative technology lead solutions
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, CCE, Software Engineering or a related field.
· 5+ years of working experience working with front-end web development
· Hand on experience in Flutter, NPM, Android/IOS Development is a plus
· 4+ Years of extensive experience with modern frameworks like react, angular, etc. with the ability to utilize the proper framework for each product use case.
· Architect and develop a scalable and maintainable website from scratch
· Proven experience in troubleshooting, investigated and solved UI performance issues
· Good understanding of software architecture/ frontend architecture
· Experience in task estimation along with risk identification
· Deep understanding of Web/mobile Performance and usability, Web/ Mobile security
· Very good knowledge of industry standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes and Agile and SCRUM methodologies
· Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Interested applicants can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Established during 2015, BankerWay is lead by a group of banking technology experts with combined experience of over 50 years.