Technical Support/ Network Engineer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 4 أشهر - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 476 الآراء
Wahoo Providers is seeking to recruit a Technical Support Representative to join our team of skilled and committed professionals.
The Technical Support Representative relies on experience and judgment to plan and perform a variety of tasks for the team. Specifically, the Technical Support Representative is responsible for providing pre and post -sales support for customers, propose appropriate solutions, provision customer’s setup and provide technical guidance and support for customers by utilizing extensive communication skills, technical knowledge and troubleshooting expertise.
· Assist the sales team in the qualification of customer needs and recommend the appropriate network solution that optimizes value for both the customer and the company
· Meet with customers, assess their needs, identify and alleviate their technical concerns and propose appropriate solutions
· Provision corporate customer solutions on company’s backbone
· Configure and maintain networking peripherals at the customers’ premises (Switch, router, firewall, modem, e-mail servers, proxy servers)
· Answer, evaluate, and prioritize service requested by customers
· Provide technical support for corporate customers by phone, mail and onsite.
· Perform analysis and diagnosis of customers’ problem in a LAN/WAN environment and troubleshoot and reproduce problems and define workarounds
· Take ownership of technical issues, work and follow up with different departments and suppliers to resolve efficiently customer problems.
· Identify and analyze repetitive problems and problem correlation with certain activity/event and propose mitigation plans to minimize and prevent such occurrences.
· Handle level 2 support for tickets escalated from the helpdesk
· Provide important feedback to enhance messaging and future developments.
· Interface with vendors and suppliers to ensure adequate delivery and maintenance of equipment and services
· Monitor and Execute performance tests on the network
· Install, configure and test necessary software and hardware
· Assist the onsite installation team in clients’ setup, configuration, and maintenance.
· Intervene on-site when necessary to resolve problems
· Assure on-call (after office hours) technical support on a rotating basis throughout the year.
· Prepare customers reports and technical documentation when needed
· Handle customer technical escalations
· Participate in the normal off-hours on-call for your customer.
· Customer focused candidate, strong attention to detail, ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and customer personnel to work effectively.
· Outstanding customer service and advanced written and verbal communications skills.
· Strong Interpersonal, Teamwork, process development, and network troubleshooting skills.
· Knowledge in Cisco, Mikrotik, HP, Bluecoat products
Minimum 2 years in a similar position
WAHOO also enables you to easily create manageable private and hybrid clouds, with new or existing cloud data center resources. With WAHOO, manage multiple private clouds in your data centers and link these with public clouds. Scale across them, back up or failover among them. Secure, configure, monitor, and operate all of them from one Dashboard and API.