Technical Coordinator وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 10 أشهر - Management - Beirut - 386 الآراء
The Technical Coordinator is to ensure that ABAAD’s interventions are delivered with high quality standards and effectively and in alignment with ABAAD’s program strategy.
The Technical Coordinator will provide direct coaching and supervision to a team of technical officers and supervisors to assess the quality of implementation and ensure continuous learning and improvement.
Post holder reports to: Head of Programs
Technical Coordination and Advice
- Work with ABAAD Head of Programs and implementation teams to ensure quality implementation standards are mainstreamed in design, planning and implementation
- Develop and maintain with technical team quality implementation standards in protection, GBV, CP, PSS and MH
- Access, compile and share up-to-date information on Protection, GBV, CP, PSS and Mental Health with supervisors and field teams
- Ensure information is available to ABAAD’s field staff and partners and promote harmonization of approaches across projects
- Establish and maintain contact and relations with other actors doing similar activities to identify opportunities for improving implementation
- Provide input into program and project planning to ensure learnings from research and new innovations and updates are incorporated into project plans.
- Brief Project coordinators about main protection issues and update them regularly
- Conduct capacity assessments and identify with technical team areas of improvement and tailor trainings for field staff and partners
- Develop a capacity building plan for staff to build technical knowledge necessary to deliver quality work.
- Deliver capacity building trainings and support to field staff and partners
- Support monitoring and evaluation efforts report project outputs, outcomes, and impact for donor and other internal reporting
- Ensure technical officers and supervisors field deployment as necessary for capacity building and quality monitoring
- Plan field visits for the technical team, ensure periodic monitoring and ensure activities are being done to the required standard.
- Prepare periodic monitoring reports, provide recommendations and develop plans for quality improvement
- Ensure that confidentiality and privacy of sensitive information is assured
- Ensure ABAAD’s participation in working and sub-working groups relevant to the organization’s work
- Attend meetings, conferences, webinars as requested by ABAAD’s management
- Ensure technical input is provided to technical documents issued by the interagency working groups
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in protection projects
- University degree in social science or related discipline, including gender and development;
- Proven track record of working in a senior protection position and capacity with the national and/or international NGOs in the region;
- Strong knowledge of gender and gender equality;
- Highly skilled in report writing in both languages (Arabic and English – French is a plus);
- Excellent oral English and Arabic communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Anticipates problems and regularly provides solutions.
- Demonstrated capacity to innovate and think creatively
- Efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results
- Calm in stressful situations
- Identifies priority activities and assignments
ABAAD aims to achieve gender equality as an essential condition to sustainable social and economic development in the Middle East and North Africa region.
We at ABAAD envision a world where men and women live as equitable partners and work together to secure better lives for their future and the future of the societies they live in.