SPA Manager - Riyadh وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنتين - Management - Beirut - 1.3K الآراء
· Oversee all aspects of the operations of beauty, health, and wellness
· Coordinate with the HR Department in managing staff duties, training, and scheduling employees
· overseeing facility maintenance,
· developing budgets and set annual financial goals, review costs for spa procedures and services
· Coordinate with MarketingDepartment in creating marketing and promotions campaigns.
· interact directly with customers to resolve issues and ensure satisfaction with spa
· ensure that employees receive ongoing training and hold staff meetings to keep employees updated on spa procedures and policies
· Ensure Spas must typically meet sanitation guidelines and it usually is up to Spa Managers to make sure those facilities are properly cleaned and that all equipment is in working order.
· Ensure Customer Satisfaction and customer expectation are met
· handle customer complaints and create customer service tools such as comment cards and surveys
· Strong organizational, verbal and written communication, and critical thinking skills
· detail-oriented team players with leadership and time management skills
· Ability to anticipate the types of services that clients would most enjoy and benefit from and implement these types of services into their establishments
· Customer service, problem-solving and interpersonal skills