Software Engineer (Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer) وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ شهرين - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 87 الآراء
We are seeking torecruit a Software Engineer (Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer) to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
· Ability to map client requirements to MicrosoftDynamics CRM application functionality
· Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
· Ability to conduct training sessions for end users whenrequested.
· Create needed reports, documents and manuals as required
· Integrate existing systems and services with MicrosoftDynamics CRM.
· Provide regular internal status reports.
· Collaborate with Quality Control team members on deliveringhigh quality applications (perform bug fixing).
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering.
· 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Flexibility to travel for business trips when required.
Technical competencies and Interpersonalskills:
· Proven experience in Customization/Configuration/Developmentof Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Knowledge in Web services (preferably Web APIs)
· Knowledge in Dynamics CRM functionalities onpremise/Cloud is an added value
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
· Problem solving, paying attention to details with highanalytical skills
· Ability to stick to tight deadlines with handlingmultiple tasks.
· Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
· Very Good command of English language
· Awareness of Software Life Cycle and SoftwareEngineering concepts
Interested candidates can send theirCVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Netways has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than 15 years of proven expertise in implementing turn-key solutions, based on Microsoft’s latest technologies. We serve more than 2,500 customers through our worldwide locations in the MEA (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar), Gulf (UAE, Bahrain and Qatar) and North America (Canada) Regions.