Senior Full Stack Developer (Team Leader) وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 3 سنوات - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 1.4K الآراء
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to builds software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
As a Team Leader you will take full technical ownership of various projects and be responsible to manage and technically support the team by implementing and improving existing frameworks you will be responsible to increase team productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Design and architectcomplex, scalable web applications
· Develop and code businessapplications, multi-tiered web and client server applications using: C#,ASP.Net, SQL, HTML5 and Angular 2+
· Maintain and enhanceexisting applications
· Write and supervise thetechnical product documentation
· Identify bottlenecks andbugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
· Technical design, mentoringand implementation of best practices and processes
· Prioritize software developmentprojects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members
· Be responsible to deliverproof of concepts which validates technical choices
· Organize knowledge sharingand continuous learning Education
Experience and Skills:
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ CCE or any related field
· 4+ years’ experience inbuilding (ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET Core MVC) applications
· Intimate knowledge of .NETframework
· Intimate knowledge of angular development
· 1 years as software Architect / Technical lead
· Experience in OOP and OOD,design patterns, n-tier applications, distributed applications ,SOA
· Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM) is a plus
· Strong experience working in all project life-cycles
· Ability to mentor development staffs while implementing best practices and improving the development processes
· Creative/innovative:proposes system improvements and offers alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear and proactively seeks solutions to improve processes and applications
Responsible, quick learner, innovative
· Must be an effective communicator, balancing business goals with engineering goals, you efficiently manage a communication with the business owner of a project
Business Trips is a requirement
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.