Senior .Net Tech Lead وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنتين - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 771 الآراء
As senior .Net Tech Lead, you will enjoy the challenge of designing and building applications that solve today’s business needs. You should understand the aspects of the software development cycle, from architecture to development to testing.
• Deep understanding of application development practices and design patterns, application lifecycle management, and common software architectures.
• Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
• Solid understanding of common database technologies.
• Strong understanding of agile development best practices.
• Understanding software testing and optimization methodologies, including writing unit tests and executing performance and regression testing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related
• 3+ years of experience in developing applications, consuming and developing APIs and following technical best practices and design patterns.
• Experience in Micro-service architecture
• Experience with participating in projects using agile methodologies, such as the Scrum approach to agile software development.
• Technology experience in : ASP.NET MVC and Web API applications
• Experience in T-SQL and SQL Server in general
• Intimate knowledge of .NET framework and .Net core
• Passion and demonstrated ability for continuous process improvement.
Applicants with matching profiles can send their CVs to email@example.com
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.