Senior .Net Developer / Tech Lead وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 3 سنوات - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 1.5K الآراء
If you are a high level, talented and experienced senior.Net Developer/ Tech Lead, you are the one we need to join our fast growing tech team.
As a Tech Lead you will take full technical ownership of various products and be responsible to manage, technically support, implement and improving existing frameworks you will be responsible to increase productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design and architect complex, scalable web applications
• Develop and code business applications, multi-tiered web and client server applications using:
.Net framework / .Net Core
• Maintain and enhance existing products
• Write and supervise the technical product documentation
• Technical design, mentoring and implementation of best practices and processes
• Be responsible to deliver proof of concepts which validates technical choices
• Organize knowledge sharing and continuous learning Education
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor degree in computer science or any related field
• 5 years’ experience in building .NET applications
• Intimate knowledge of .NET framework
• Experience in building ASP.NET MVC and Web API applications
• Solid Object-Oriented design skills
• Experience in using Visual Studio tools including Team Foundation Server
• A solid understanding of different software testing techniques
• Experience in Micro-service architecture
• Experience in T-SQL and SQL Server in general
• 1+ years as software architect/technical lead
• Experience in OOP and OOD,design patterns, n-tier applications, distributed applications ,SOA
• 1+ year experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM)
• Strong experience working in all project life-cycles
• Ability to mentor development staffs while implementing best practices and improving the development processes
• Creative/innovative:proposes system improvements and offers alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear and proactively seeks solutions to improve processes and applications
• Responsible, quick learner, innovative
• Must be an effective communicator, balancing business goals with engineering goals, you efficiently manage a communication with the business owner of a project
Interested applicants can apply to email@example.com Email Subject: NETTL19
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.