Project Manager وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنتين - Management - Zahle - 1.2K الآراء
Creoshift is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team in our Zahle office location.
We are looking for hard working individuals who can share in our success and passion with a successful track record managing the entire project life cycle from kickoff to launch.
The ideal candidate is proactive, detail-oriented, self-motivated, solution driven and is able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Full project life cycle ownership.
- Lead the planning and implementation of internal and external projects.
- Lead projects utilizing project management life cycle documentation and processes.
- Track projects deliverables using the appropriate tools.
- Develop full scale project plans including tasks and resource requirements.
- Execute projects, overcome ambiguity, and problem solve with project teams to drive progress.
- Assign projects, prioritize tasks, and set deadlines for project teams.
- Present reports defining conversion progress, problems, and solutions to management.
- Raise and maintain awareness of all projects issues and risk.
- Track and manage projects schedules to release deadlines.
- Provides a pleasant work environment.
- Sets an ethical example for employees throughout the company.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Represent the company in a professional, friendly, and helpful manner at all times.
- Coach, Mentor and motivate employees.
- Establish policies and procedures to follow.
- Offer constructive feedback to help employees strengthen their skills.
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Establish, maintain and expand strong customer and industry partner relationships.
- Translates the product requirements into technical requirements for the engineering team and ensure that they are complete and understood.
- Works with the development and test leads to ensure that tasks are prioritized correctly, that roadblocks are removed and that the team is on track to meet their milestone dates.
- Analyzes financial data as it pertains to each project, including allocation of resources, implementation of budgets and quantification of monetary risk and impact.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Provides expert technical pre-sales support for opportunities.
- Initiates client and vendor invoices.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an accomplished Project Manager, preferably in a technical environment.
- Experience with SaaS based solutions and software development.
- Vast experience in app development processes and languages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Deep technical and business knowledge of technology markets, directions and trends.
- Strong experience working in common software engineering environments using Agile (Scrum, Kanban, SAFE) and traditional SDLC models (waterfall, V-shaped).
- Experience executing development in an agile environment.
- Experience leading a commercial software development team.
*Due to COVID-19 candidate will work from home until Creoshift offices re-open.
For interested candidates please send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Creoshift SAL, a top provider of custom digital products including professional web design and development.