Procurement & Logistics Coordinator - Bekaa Area وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ شهرين - Purchasing and Procurement - Bekaa - 247 الآراء
- Responsible for assisting the procurement manager in all department needs (machinery spare parts)
- Abide by procurement process and procedures
- Analyze purchase request, identify purchase type, source suppliers, evaluate offers, and negotiate for the purchase price & terms
- Follow up and ensure delivery of items to the requester whether personally in case of high urgency and no logistics driver is available or through coordination with the Logistics coordinator
- Evaluate post purchases, requesters, and suppliers
- Coordinate daily with requesters regarding pending orders status update, Lead Time of supplies, and expected future requests
- Coordinate with main suppliers to assess the availability and pricing trends of critical supplies
- Set sourcing plan according to category prioritization
- Submit all related documents to the accounting department on time
- Maintain proper documentation of purchasing files, reports, and price
- Follow up on the execution of sourcing plans for Assistant Procurement Manager and Senior Coordinator and provide support when needed
- Submit specific reports, study projects, and conduct analysis, and research
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Plan shipments based on product availability and market demand.
- Control and monitor expenses against approved budgets.
- Assess existing procurement operations systems and advise on corrective measures to be undertaken.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or equivalent.
- 2+ Years of experience in the field.
- Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analysis, problem-solving skills, organizational abilities, decision-making ability, ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines, attention to details, strong time management skills, negotiation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to perform duties diligently, particularly during stressful periods.
- Sound knowledge in Logistics (Lesioning with Freight Forwarders/Custom clearing agent).
Printing services for labels & packaging.