Pre-Sales AI Engineer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 10 أشهر - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 432 الآراء
AI Venture Labs, is an AI accelerator in Partnership with Microsoft, enabling AI startups to innovate using Microsoft AI while experimenting in our Industry Labs to build and grow.
AI Venture Labs is looking for a Pre-Sales AI Engineer to support responses to RFPs, RFQs, RFIs and oral presentations across the organization. To excel in this role, the Technical Proposal Writer must be able to translate complex technical solutions, strategies, and themes into easily understandable, readable, and compelling content.
• Analyze requirements and develops proposal by assembling information including project objectives, implementation methods and plans, resources, budget, writing, revising and editing drafts including executive summaries and conclusions.
• Coordinates with sales team, solution architects, and Unit Managers to uncover and support the business and IT goals of customers by driving the technical decision and providing business value with the Microsoft Cloud and Azure platforms to ensure the response clearly conveys the value proposition and differentiators against our competition.
• Proactively engages with key stakeholders to ensure that all written content is appropriate and to the highest quality standard, while maintaining complete commitment to accuracy and handling of sensitive and confidential data.
• Ensures proposals and related documents are complete and in compliance with RFP and proposal formatting standards.
• Preparing Microsoft Business Solutions presentations and demonstrations.
• Collaborating with the technical team to gain an appropriate understanding of the win strategy and to ensure the response clearly conveys the proper business perspective, key messages, value proposition, and differentiators against our competition.
• Develop and deliver proof of concepts.
• Responsible for final delivery of proposals within deadline.
• Remains knowledgeable and up to date on changes and developments in Microsoft solutions and offerings.
• Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
• 7 years of presales experience (either as presales or acting as presales) or 5 years of solution specialist.
• 5+ years of experience in a proposal writing role, with verifiable experience managing proposals of high value.
• Demonstrated experience with technical services proposals.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Apps and Infrastructure, Business Applications, Data & AI platforms and services, Modern Workplace.
• Able to work with teams of varying sizes and technical abilities.
• Experience in sales orientation, analytical thinking, communication.
• Fluency in Arabic and English languages (oral and written).
• Hands-on experience in AI/Machine Learning will be a distinct advantage.
• Good coding and development skills is a plus.
Process for applying "It's Mandatory" :
- Step 1 : please fill the technical for here
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.