Operations Accountant at Transmed وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 4 سنوات - Accounting - Beirut - 524 الآراء
Job Role: To monitor trade offers, spending and related accounts to ensure accurate recording and reporting of customers’checks and collections of Accounts Receivable portfolio.
· Prepares suppliers’ price structure and coordinates with suppliers to get their approval.
· Monitors the setup of prices and landed cost making sure these are in conformity with agreed price structures, prepare necessary cost adjustment as and when needed and raise debit and credit note accordingly.
· Issues a sales price list as agreed price structure to ensure correct pricing for customers.
Supplier Receivable / Payable
· Maintains control over the process starting from ensuring all claimable amounts are debited on time.
· Ensures compliance with suppliers guidelines (fact sheets) prior to raising debit notes and following up promptly on collection from the suppliers in order to maximize cash flow and ensure compliance with SOPs.
· Reconciles Receivable/Payable accounts to make sure that all balances are correct and match with suppliers’ statements.
A&P and Budget
· Implements controls as per SOP to ensure that fact sheets are fully approved, spending is controlled within agreed budgets and suppliers’ contributions are pre-agreed and received on time so that Net margins are protected.
· Follows up and allocate their receipts to ensure all due debit notes are settled.
Offers on JDE
· Processes necessary trade offers to ensure the invoicing cycle is properly implemented according to the prices and offers of the month.
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar field
· 0 -2 years’ experience
The project involves training sessions delivered on campus by professional mentors over the course of two years with internships and job placements opportunities.