Network Engineer at Converged Network Solutions- Member of ICC Group وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنة - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 289 الآراء
Industry: IT Industry
Vacancy: Network Engineer
Job Type (FT, PT, Contractual, Seasonal)*: Full Time
Major: Computer Engineer or Equivalent
Years of Experience: 1-2
Location: Down Town Beirut
• Implement and operate network solutions/products.
• Follow Instructions and report to Team Leader.
• Handle documentation and configuration backup.
• Ensure that configurations comply with the industry standards and security policies.
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
• Monitor network performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
• Complete tasks of service level agreement (SLA).
NETWORK SUPPORT & CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide onsite and remote support and troubleshooting to resolve emerged issues.
• Solve customers’ requests after coordinating with the Team Leader/Technical Manager.
• Coordinate with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
• Train customers and team members on using new solutions/products.
• Maintain excellent relationship with internal & external customers.
• Create/Update Task management application of each customer’s cases, implementation and support (on site/remote).
• Ensure the service report is signed by the client.
SELF-DEVELOPMENT & PARTNERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES
• Do a self-assessment to identify points of weakness in needed technologies and discuss the requirements to fill the gap with the team leader.
• Accomplish new certifications and develop technical know-how.
• Attend trainings and submit for required exams to maintain partnerships with vendors.
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contribute in the development of the internal knowledge base that includes documentation, backup of new solutions, collaborative solutions, performance monitoring and internal control.
• CCNA Routing and Switching
• Experience in similar position or in Network Administrator position
The project involves training sessions delivered on campus by professional mentors over the course of two years with internships and job placements opportunities.