Microsoft Pre-Sales Engineer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ شهرين - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 486 الآراء
We are looking for a Microsoft Pre-Sales Engineer to join our team.
The Pre-Sales Engineer will support responses to RFPs, RFQs, RFIs and oral presentations across the organization.
To excel in this role, the Technical Proposal Writer must be able to translate complex technical solutions, strategies, and themes into easily understandable, readable, and compelling content.
• Analyze requirements and develops proposal by assembling information including project objectives, implementation methods and plans, resources, budget, writing, revising and editing drafts including executive summaries and conclusions.
• Coordinates with sales team ,solution architects, and Unit Managers to uncover and support the business and IT goals of customers by driving the technical decision and providing business value with the Microsoft Cloud and Azure platforms to ensure the response clearly conveys the value proposition and differentiators against our competition
• Proactively engages with key stakeholders to ensure that all written content is appropriate and to the highest quality standard, while maintaining complete commitment to accuracy and handling of sensitive and confidential data.
• Ensures proposals and related documents are complete and in compliance with RFP and proposal formatting standards.
• Preparing Microsoft Business Solutions presentations and demonstrations
• Collaborating with the technical team to gain an appropriate understanding of the win strategy and to ensure the response clearly conveys the proper business perspective, key messages, value proposition, and differentiators against our competition
• Develop and deliver proof of concepts
• Responsible for final delivery of proposals within deadline
• Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in Microsoft solutions and offerings.
Experience and Skills::
• Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
• 5 years of presales experience (either as presales or acting as presales) or 5 years of solution specialist
• 4+ years of experience in a proposal writing role, with verifiable experience managing proposals of high value
• Demonstrated experience with technical services proposals
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Apps and Infrastructure, Business Applications, Data & AI, Modern Workplace
• Able to work with teams of varying sizes and technical abilities.
• Experience in sales orientation, analytical thinking, communication
• Fluency in Arabic and English languages (oral and written)
Applicants with matching profiles can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org