Netways is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations - Technical Functional Consultant to lead digital transformation projects by taking the challenge of designing, deploying, and engineering all Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and Power Platform.
The right candidate would have deep knowledge in both the application and infrastructure to achieve the best solution for enterprise customers.
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
- Possess skills to architect solutions that deliver results for our clients.
- Interact with customer project stakeholders, including IT Directors to communicate prerequisites and understand non-functional requirements.
- Function as a subject matter expert for topology design, hardware optimization, availability, scalability, business continuity, virtualization, and security.
- Develop deployment plans with different scenarios.
- Drive an effective transition to production.
- Participate in and/or lead performance reviews.
- Manage infrastructure for integration scenarios with other Dynamics or Power Platform and external solutions.
- Manage Dynamics Life Cycle Services (LCS).
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- The Arabic Language is a plus.
- 5 years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 finance and Operations implementation experience.
- Extensive experience working on cloud Microsoft Dynamics 365 finance and Operations deployments. (on-prem deployments is a plus)
- Knowledge of ADFS and AAD and other networking concepts
- Dynamics Life Cycle Services (LCS)
- Solution provisioning and user management
- Security and permissions.
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations certifications in installation and configuration preferred.
- Must have a good reputation and references with previous clients, contacts, and/or partners.
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize, and communicate commitments.
- Must have strong communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams.
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (Solution architecture, topology, deployment plan, etc.).
- Prior consulting organization experience preferred.
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.