Netways is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365Finance and Operations - Functional Consultant to lead digital transformation projects by taking thechallenge of designing, developing, and re-engineering all Microsoft Dynamics365 Finance and Operations financial and procurement modules.
The right candidate would have deep knowledge inboth the application and business processes to achieve the best solution forenterprise customers.
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
- Possess skills to architect solutions that deliver results for our clients.
- Interact with customer project stakeholders, including C-level management and directors, to elicit business and functional requirements.
- Function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization, and data integrity.
- Develop functional specification designs including the definition of functional requirements and business scenarios.
- Drive the effective transition of requirements to delivery and development consultants, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery.
- Participate and/ or lead quality management reviews including designs, prototypes, and other stages of the project to ensure requirements are fulfilled.
- Engage with project teams to gather assets, best practices, and guidance from our customers in an effort to integrate and/or improve our methodologies and end customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- The Arabic Language is a plus.
- 5 years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 finance and Operations implementation experience.
- Extensive experience working in core financial business processes such as General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank and Cash Management, budgeting, Fixed Assets, Financial Reporting, and Procurement.
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations certifications in Finance preferred.
- Must have a good reputation and references with previous clients, contacts, and/or partners.
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize, and communicate commitments.
- Must have strong communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams.
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.).
- Prior consulting organization experience preferred.
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.