Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations - Developer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 3 أشهر - الموارد البشرية - Dubai - 41 الآراء
Netways is looking for ahighly skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Developer to leaddigital transformation projects and be responsible for the on-going developmentphases of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations as well as executingintegrations and generating reports used for operational and analyticaldecision making.
- Working on full life-cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate into application features.
- Converting functional requirements into customizations on Microsoft Dynamics 365 using X++ and .NET/C# and programming languages.
- Implementation and deployment of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations modules and customizations.
- Perform debugging and testing of all Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations code and assist with any issues related to production or development environments.
- Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, Fit-Gap Analysis, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, production support, and documentation.
- Data Migration and Integration cycle from requirement gathering until the production phase including testing.
- Customize and develop on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations features and build all related reports used in using X++ and visual studio, SSRS.
Skills and Requirements:
· 3-5 yearsof experience with developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operationsapplications.
· Experiencewith Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and X++.
· Basicknowledge of .NET and Microsoft SQL.
· Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills.
· Excellentanalytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability towork in an onsite/offsite team environment, sharing ideas, and workingcollaboratively.
· Able todevelop API, Odata, and data entities.
· BuildingRESTful APIs.
· Goodknowledge of the Power Platform is a plus.
Netways has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than 15 years of proven expertise in implementing turn-key solutions, based on Microsoft’s latest technologies. We serve more than 2,500 customers through our worldwide locations in the MEA (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar), Gulf (UAE, Bahrain and Qatar) and North America (Canada) Regions.