Microsoft CRM Technical Consultant وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 4 أشهر - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 697 الآراء
We are now hiring a Microsoft CRM technical consultant passionate for implementing, customizing and supporting high quality business solutions for our clients. The CRM Consultant is responsible for developing and delivering high-quality CRM technical/business solutions to our diverse client base according to their needs.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. As well as a strong background in business analytics and excellent technical skills.
· Develop and demonstrate strong Microsoft Dynamics product skills
· Participate in the design and architecture sessions with the clients, gather and document business processes and requirements forthe project
· Assist with architecting the CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the client’s organizational process
· Advise customers on best practices for CRM,development or integration processes
· Participating in projects using agile methodologies,such as the Scrum approach to agile software development.
· Write technical specifications for planned work and create data migration and integration mappings
· Balance customer requests and requirements with technical constraints
· Guide projects along through daily communications with the customer or project manager
· Estimate the completion of task and gain customer approval
· Distribute information on the latest CRM-related and technology news to the team members
· Support the application post go-live during system setting and fix applications issues not necessarily related to code
· Microsoft CRM Certificate is a plus
· Willingness to travel
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/ Software Engineering.
· 3+ Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 2016/D365 CRM
· Knowledge in Web services (preferably Web APIs)
· Knowledge of the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions including SharePoint
· Knowledge in Dynamics CRM functionalities on premise/Cloud is an added value
· Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications
· Microsoft Certification
· Problem solving, paying attention to details with high analytical skills
· Ability to stick to tight deadlines with handling multiple tasks.
· Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
· Very Good command of English language
· Awareness of Software Life Cycle and Software Engineering concepts
Email us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Netways has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than 15 years of proven expertise in implementing turn-key solutions, based on Microsoft’s latest technologies. We serve more than 2,500 customers through our worldwide locations in the MEA (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar), Gulf (UAE, Bahrain and Qatar) and North America (Canada) Regions.