Microsoft CRM Developer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنتين - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 845 الآراء
Microsoft CRM Developer
We are now hiring a Microsoft CRM Developer passionatefor implementing, customizing and supporting high quality business solutionsfor our clients. The ideal candidate is responsible for developing anddelivering high-quality CRM technical/business solutions to our diverse clientbase according to their needs.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience withMicrosoft Dynamics CRM.
• Developand demonstrate strong Microsoft Dynamics product skills
• Participatein the design sessions with the clients, gather and document business processesand requirements for the project
• Assistwith architecting the CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reportsto model the client’s organizational process
• Participatingin projects using agile methodologies, such as the Scrum approach to agilesoftware development.
• Writetechnical specifications for planned work and create data migration andintegration mappings
• Balancecustomer requests and requirements with technical constraints
• Estimatethe completion of task and gain customer approval
• Stayup- to date- latest CRM-related and technology news to the team members
• Supportthe application post go-live during system setting and fix applications issuesnot necessarily related to code
• Willingnessto travel
• Bachelor’sdegree or higher in Computer Science/ Software Engineering.
• 3+Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Knowledgein Web services (preferably Web APIs)
• Knowledgein HTML and SSRS
• Knowledgeof the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate withDynamics CRM solutions including SharePoint
• Knowledgein Dynamics CRM functionalities on premise/Cloud
• Strongwritten communications especially related to articulating technicalspecifications
• MicrosoftCertifications is a plus
• Problemsolving, paying attention to details with high analytical skills
• Abilityto stick to tight deadlines with handling multiple tasks.
• Strongverbal and non-verbal communication skills
• VeryGood command of English language
• Awarenessof Software Life Cycle and Software Engineering concepts
Email usyour resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Netways has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than 15 years of proven expertise in implementing turn-key solutions, based on Microsoft’s latest technologies. We serve more than 2,500 customers through our worldwide locations in the MEA (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar), Gulf (UAE, Bahrain and Qatar) and North America (Canada) Regions.