Microsoft CRM Developer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنتين - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 1.3K الآراء
We are now hiring a Microsoft CRM Developer passionate for implementing,customizing and supporting high quality business solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate is responsible for developing and delivering high-quality CRM technical/business solutions to our diverse client base according to their needs.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Develop and demonstrate strong Microsoft Dynamics product skills
· Participate in the design sessions with the clients, gather and document business processes and requirements for the project
· Assist with architecting the CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the client’s organizational process
· Participating in projects using agile methodologies,such as the Scrum approach to agile software development.
· Write technical specifications for planned work and create data migration and integration mappings
· Balance customer requests and requirements with technical constraints
· Estimate the completion of task and gain customer approval
· Stay up- to date- latest CRM-related and technology news to the team members
· Support the application post go-live during system setting and fix applications issues not necessarily related to code
· Willingness to travel
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/ Software Engineering.
· 3+ Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Knowledge in Web services (preferably Web APIs)
· Knowledge in HTML and SSRS
· Knowledge of the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions including SharePoint
· Knowledge in Dynamics CRM functionalities on premise/Cloud
· Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications
· Microsoft Certifications is a plus
· Problem solving, paying attention to details with high analytical skills
· Ability to stick to tight deadlines with handling multiple tasks.
· Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
· Very Good command of English language
· Awareness of Software Life Cycle and Software Engineering concepts
Email us your resume to: email@example.com
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.