Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) Developer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنتين - الموارد البشرية - Beirut - 723 الآراء
We are looking for a highlycapable Software Development Engineer who is passionate about softwaredevelopment and machine learning and driven to make an impact.
· Work with ourAI team to design and develop real time, high performance applications.
· Developunique methods that gather and delivers information with an aim of changing theway we interact with the digital world.
· Develop and customizesolutions leveraging Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services.
· Design and implementchatbot conversation flows.
· Buildtransactional chatbots by integrating with third-party cloud platforms andservices.
· Buildintelligent agents by incorporating cognitive services.
· DevelopPlatform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions usingMicrosoft Technologies.
· Develop webapps/services and integrate with third-party APIs.
· Design codefor high scale/availability/resiliency.
· Provideongoing support to end-users (advice, guidance, assistance and training).
· Maintainknowledge of the latest advancements in Microsoft AI Services.
· Follow Microsoftbest practices and share them with the team.
· Participatein functional, technical, and code reviews.
· Collaboratewith scientists and ML engineers in developing coherent frameworks.
· BS inComputer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
· Minimum of 6years of professional experience in software development
· Minimum of 1years of experience in machine learning using tools like TensorFlow/Pytorch/Scikit-learn, etc.
· Proficiency in SQL queries, data structures, algorithms (searching,sorting, optimization, dynamic programming).
· Strong systemdevelopment skills, with a long-range system view that leverages developmentranging from rapid research prototypes to carefully architected complex systems.
· Experience with building and consuming Rest APIs.
· End-to-end technical experience in Microsoft DevOps methodology, design, engineering,testing, support
· Ability to solve complex technical problems via the application ofsolution/design thinking.
· Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
· Experiencewith Azure cloud services.
· Experiencewith Azure Cognitive Services.
· Experiencewith Microsoft Bot Framework SDK.
· Experience inbuilding chatbots with Natural Language Understanding (NLU).
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.