Junior Accountant وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 6 أشهر - Accounting - Beirut - 575 الآراء
- Conduct data entry of all transactions, receipts andpayments, invoices and purchases on daily basis.
- Ensure that all receipt notes are received for entryin the accounts.
- Maintaining assets register.
- Check suppliers’ statements and ensure that allstages of invoice and local purchase orders processing is fully and accuratelycompleted with all backup documents in place.
- Monitor and review accounting and related systemreports for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure financial records are maintained incompliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Check daily sales and bookings in addition to theirreconciliations.
- Process all bank deposits and credit cards and makenecessary reconciliation.
- Process the petty cash reconciliation and makenecessary reimbursement.
- Book all service suppliers purchases, all ITpurchases, mobile, landline telephones, make necessary reconciliation andreimbursement.
- Follow up on book tenants’ invoice and collectionand make necessary reconciliation.
- Fully manage service vendors accounts (Purchase Orders,Payments, reconciliation, follow up…)
- Process the fixed assets bookings.
- Provide technical accounting support in thecollection, analysis and reporting of financial information in accordance withinternal and regulatory requirement.
- Ensure that statement of accounts for all thirdparties are prepared to be settled
- Liaise with the originator of the invoice to takethe necessary action in case of non settlement of the invoices.
- Perform month-end closing procedures.
- Update all accounts relating to third parties formonth end and year end closing of accounts.
Spinneys was first established in 1924 by Arthur Spinneys in the suburbs of Alexandria Egypt, to provide consumers with a friendly shopping environment where they can find high quality fresh produce, groceries, and baked goods at a fair price.