Field Service Technician وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 3 أسابيع - الموارد البشرية - Beirut - 13 الآراء
Jal El Dib - An Internet Provider in recruiting a Field Service Technician with relevant experience in electrical cabling and/or fiber splicing.
- Provide field services and technical support to customers.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair various data cables (copper/fiber optic) for both residential and commercial environments.
- Install various support structures, including cable racks, patch panels, splitters, innerducts, and other related structures.
- Responsible for building, terminating, splicing, end-to-end testing and documenting fiber optic cables.
- Test and troubleshoot issues with network communication.
- Configure and install CPEs at the customer premises.
- Provide high-quality service to all customers.
- Submit timely and detailed service reports to the On-site Manager.
- BS/Technical degree in Electrical, Electronics or Telecom.
- High level of manual dexterity.
- Strong knowledge of industry standard cable specifications.
- Customer Care and Solid problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday / 8h00 to 5h00
Salary Package: Basic Salary depending on experience + NSSF + 80% Insurance + Transportation + Car During working hours.
The project involves training sessions delivered on campus by professional mentors over the course of two years with internships and job placements opportunities.