Fellow Teacher at Teach for Lebanon وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنة - Education - Beirut - 206 الآراء
Working Area: North, Mount Lebanon, Bekaa, South, Nabatieh
Interested candidates please fill the application: https://www.tfaforms.com/4710740 (Must!)
The deadline for the application is May 3, 2019
Apply and let us know!!
Help Us Grow! Become A Leader!
About the Program
The Teach For Lebanon Fellowship is a program that offers the chance to passionate students to give back to their communities throughout a challenging job opportunity that can impact their lives and those of underprivileged students in Lebanon.
Targeted Profile: Senior students from all Majors - Fresh Graduate students.
Role & Scope of Work
After his/her training, a Teach for Lebanon Fellow is assigned as a full-time teacher in one of Lebanon’s underprivileged schools. A Fellow's primary responsibilities consist of:
- Facilitating learning by creating a positive environment in his classroom and organizing his learning resources
- Fostering the appropriate social skills to enable the optimum development of children according to their age and aptitude
- Challenging and inspiring pupils to help them think critically and deepen their knowledge of subjects
- Spending extra hours to work on establishing team-building activities, projects, and clubs
- Helping the pupils in their self-esteem by enabling them to express their thoughts and feelings in a safe environment
- Encouraging tolerance in his classroom, on the basis of racial, social, economic, religious and gender equality
- Raising the level of awareness of his pupils regarding their involvement in environmental and global issues
A Teach For Lebanon Fellow is an agent of change. He is highly encouraged to place an equal effort on raising awareness and feel of social justice in the community he or she lives in.
- A two-year contract with a 1000 USD monthly salary
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity to apply to a scholarship to undergo a Master’s Program at one of the following universities: AUB, University of Balamand, Haigazian University, NDU, and LAU.
The project involves training sessions delivered on campus by professional mentors over the course of two years with internships and job placements opportunities.