Digital Transformation Sales Engineer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ أسبوع - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 28 الآراء
We are currently looking to hire a passionate Digital Transformation Sales Engineer in selling digital transformation solutions using Microsoft products, as we are exponentially accelerating intelligent evolution of industries.
• Overall ownership of account including client relationships, contracts and financial management.
• Work closely with pre-sales and business development teams to identify market opportunities
• Define the market approach, determine and implement sales plans and campaigns to win new businesses.
• Report to the Senior Account Manager
• Develop and implement strategies to grow the business and market shares through our approved sales methodology
• Develop strong relationships with existing client stakeholders while expanding our Company’s footprint to new clients.
• Build, monitor and orchestrate a strong pipeline in accounts to ensure continuous population of short- and long-term opportunities, and maintain pipeline health
• Identify value proposition, prepare business cases and contribute in preparing personalized proof of concepts for potential customers in coordination with the Senior Account Manager.
• Insure that proposals, quotations, and contracts are in line with the customer requirements
• Prepare creative presentations and client pitches.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration - MIS or related field. MBA is a plus
• 3+ years of related work experience in account management
• Demonstrated passion for technology and its use in driving Digital Transformation journeys for customers in various verticals
• Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies and consultative selling, is a plus
• Good understanding of digital transformation services involving custom application development
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft products, especially in enterprise and business applications: MS Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Power BI, Microsoft Azure…
• Good communication with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources.
• Excellent cognitive and problem- solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development and high attention to details )
Join our mission for intelligence by emailing us your CV to email@example.com