Digital Transformation- Project Manager وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنة - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 428 الآراء
Only relevant profiles will be contacted
Position Desired Locations: UAE , Qatar and KSA
Netways, Microsoft’s 2019 UAE Partner of the Year, helps enterprises plan their “Enterprise-wide Intelligent Digital Transformation”, enabling them to exponentially increase their business performance, differentiating themselves from competition and creating a culture of constant innovation. Netways Intelligent Digital Transformation allows enterprises to reimagine the future of the business by delivering a Multi-Experience Customer Engagement, an Empowered Employee Developer Engagement, a Culture of Continuous Innovation and an Optimized Operational Framework. Our Digital Team combines industry knowledge and proficiency in cutting edge Microsoft latest technologies (Cloud, AI, IoT, Blockchain, Data Platform, App Modernization etc.) and engages with your enterprise with Netways Industry Blueprints.
We are looking to hire a talented Project Manager with a track record of driving innovation and of delivering technology enabled transformation projects in an operational organization.
As a Digital Transformation- Project Manager, you will regularly assess the tech market for opportunities to drive positive change and efficiency into our service delivery model.
• Plan, manage and execute projects to drive digital transformation including governance, scoping, planning, and project delivery
• Work closely with the project team to champion and promote tech solutions
• Identify all related issues, corrective or mitigation acts to be conducted prior to such commitment
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Oversee and manage the delivery of multiple projects across the business ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Assess client needs and team challenges proactively to create and enable effective solutions
• Partner with key stakeholders
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Measures project performance using Microsoft Project Plan
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
• 5-7 years of experience in project management preferably in digital transformation
• Arab Nationality is a must
• Good experience with Microsoft Projects
• A relevant Project Management qualification, such as PMP, Certified Scrum Master, ITIL
• Strong understanding of continuous improvement and Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
• Solid technical background
• Strong leadership skills and ability to drive project team to meet goals and objectives
• Excellent communicator; both written and spoken
• Ability to provide innovative thinking in solving complex problems
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Technologies: GitHub, Azure DevOps Boards, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio
Interested candidates can send their CVs directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Netways has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than 15 years of proven expertise in implementing turn-key solutions, based on Microsoft’s latest technologies. We serve more than 2,500 customers through our worldwide locations in the MEA (Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt), KSA (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar), Gulf (UAE, Bahrain and Qatar) and North America (Canada) Regions.