Digital Transformation - Project Manager (Microsoft Projects) وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 3 سنوات - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - Beirut - 1.8K الآراء
We are looking for a Highly-meticulous- Motivated Project Manager who is passionate about Digital Transformation. The Technical Project Manager owns the specification for applications, features and functionality and coordinates the day-to-day communication required to develop and deliver the plan effectively and consistently within organizational PM methodology.
• Develop road maps, project plans, project estimates, Vision Scope, Functional Specification, Design, Project Structure documents, communication plans.
• Identify all related issues, corrective or mitigation acts to be conducted prior to such commitment
• Manage the delivery of an integrated solutions usually composed of products, services, or a formalized solution offering
• Participates in all activities associated with analysis, specification, and architecture
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage client relationships and expectations
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Measures project performance using Microsoft Project Plan.
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
• 3+ years of client facing experience in project management and/or consulting, preferably in digital transformation
• 3+ years of demonstrating the ability to write functional specifications from business requirements.
• Good experience with Microsoft Projects
• A relevant Project Management qualification, such as PMP, Certified ScrumMaster
• Strong understanding of continuous improvement and Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
• Solid technical background
• Proven leadership capability and experience managing teams
• Communicating and influencing through conducting and presenting well-developed communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate and consult with various individuals
• Ability to provide innovative thinking in solving complex problems
• Attention to details and multi-tasking skills
• Technologies: GitHub, Azure DevOps Boards, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our variety of solutions and accelerators can be a harnessed to achieve your company’s Digital Business Transformation Strategy, enabling you to increase your business efficiency and performance, lower your business cost, differentiate you from the competition and create a culture of constant innovation.
Bring transformation all together is Netways’ main responsibility. Netways covers the middle east and GCC region through long established regional offices located in KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.