Data Scientist at Neumann وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ 3 أشهر - تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات - South - 42 الآراء
We are looking for adata scientist that will help discover the information hidden in vast amountsof data for the purpose of making smarter decisions.
Primary focus will bein applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis and buildinghigh quality prediction systems integrated within our products.
Apassionate about data, curious, creative, proactive and perseverant.
· Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiersusing machine learning techniques
· Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
· Enhancing data collection procedures to includeinformation that is relevant for building analytic systems
· Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity ofdata used for analysis
· Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clearmanner
· Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constanttracking of its performance
· 2+ year experience in Data Science / 7+ year experience inData Science
· Solid knowledge in statistics, Statistical modeling anddata analysis
· Machine Learning: Linear Regression| Lasso | Ridge |Elastic Net | Decision Trees | Random Forest | Gradient Boosting | SVM | NeuralNetwork , k-NN, Naive Bayes, etc.
· Tools and DBMS: RStudio| Jupyter| Sublime Text| Tableau |Excel| creately| Git | MySQL
· Data Extraction, Cleansing, Transformation and Integration
· Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB,Cassandra, HBase
· Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions,statistical testing, regression, etc.
· Data-oriented personality
The project involves training sessions delivered on campus by professional mentors over the course of two years with internships and job placements opportunities.