Chief Financial Officer وقت كامل وظيفةمنذ سنة - Manufacturing - Beirut - 895 الآراء
The Group Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for managing regionally the function for the Group.
The person shall be equipped with the right technical expertise in financial planning, corporate finance and business control necessary to drive the business towards profitability and sustainability.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company’s strategic direction.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems.
- Implement operational best practices.
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
- Oversee the issuance of financial information.
- Report financial results to the board of directors.
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Arrange for debt financing and equity financing.
- Invest funds.
Suitable candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; Master’s degree of professional certification is a plus.
- 10-15 years’ experience working in a manufacturing industry within the region.
- Knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Good analytical ability.
- Good problem-solving ability.
We design industry and sector sensitive solutions for impact, sustainability and growth.
We offer a wide range of services to help organizations choose the best talent in the industry.
Our services encompass all levels of professional experience and span a broad range of industries and companies.